Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Whew

Well, I did not make it to boot camp on Tuesday, nor did I make it to work on Tuesday, because I was in the bed all day with some terrible (but thankfully short-lived) virus. I had a fever, aches, painful stabby skin, headache; the whole works. It was like a mini-flu.

I didn't make it this morning, either. In all honesty, I probably could have gone this morning; but I convinced myself that I still needed the rest after being so sick on Tuesday. I am going this evening to a boot camp class at the gym where I'm still a member. It won't be the same, but I figure I'll get out of it what I put into it, so I'll just have to push myself. If I like this class tonight, I might make Wednesday a double-up day and start going regularly. We'll see.

What I really need to do is start running regularly again. I think this weekend I will introduce Ted to Bernard Hill (since I missed the boot camp running day again). Any of my fellow boot campers who want to fill me in on what y'all did on Tuesday, feel free to tell me in the comments!

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Tuesday was sprints, sprints and more sprints in the grass field at Belmont. Oh yeah, and then we ran some stairs:-) Hope you are feeling back to 100%. This AM was a tough one to come back to after being sick, but I was happy to see you there!