Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Upping the Running

This afternoon I did my regular cardio of 30 minutes on the treadmill. What's so special about that? Well, FIFTEEN MINUTES of that was jogging! That is a super lot for me, and for four of the last five minutes, I upped my speed to a 12:00 minute mile. That's a slow jog to most, but it's a quicker pace than I usually do. I did three 5-minute jogging intervals. I will become a runner yet.

Cardio was all I did today. I did chest and back strength training yesterday, and I'm starting to feel it today. Tomorrow I do legs with Brittney. Woo-hoo!

If I can just get my eating under control, I will be well on my way to a fit and trim Nena.

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Hey, I've been meaning to check out your blog for awhile...

Great job on the run, Nena!

It's tough to get the working out and eating together at the same time. Glad to see how motivated you are.