Friday, July 1, 2011

To the Newbies

We have a lot of new folks joining us at START Fitness in Nashville. This post is to answer the many questions I know you all have.
  1. Yes, it's supposed to hurt there.
  2. Yeah, there too, probably.
  3. Whoa, dude...I'm not sure it's supposed to hurt there. You might want to get that looked at.
  4. No, it doesn't ever get easier to get here by 5:30 in the fucking morning.
  5. Yes, I know it sucks.
  6. No, it doesn't stop hurting.
  7. Yes, it does get better.
  8. Yes, you still have to pay attention to what you eat. I'm not doing so hot with that part yet; but I'm getting the hang of it now.
  9. No, it never gets easy.
  10. Yes, you will see a change if you stick with it.
But the most important answer of all, in my opinion:

Yes. Yes, it is worth it.

No comments: