Wednesday, November 12, 2008

New Blog Weekly Segment

I stole this idea from another blog I read, Lindsey's Rantings, but I think I will have enough material to keep it up.

I am going to start a weekly blog entry called Wednesday Julia-isms. My daughter frequently says things that make me either 1) laugh out loud 2) scrunch my forehead and say "yeah. um, what?" or 3) fall into a deep philosophical musing. So I'm going to start jotting them down and sharing them here on my blog. I only regret that there have been so many in the past that have slipped through the cracks of my memory.

Tonight's Julia-ism:

Me: I wish I could go through a book as fast as you.

Julia: Yeah. When I'm reading a good book, one that I'm really interested in, someone could shoot me three times in the butt and it wouldn't distract me. I would just like look up, and say, "wait; what?"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to reading more of these!
HILARIOUS, by the way. If someone shot me in the butt, I'd notice FOR SURE.

Nena said...

Three times. In the butt. I think what made it so funny for me is that she quantified it.

They aren't as funny as the Pablo-isms; but I think I should be grateful that my daughter isn't as crazy as Pablo. :-)