Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Good Evaluation!

I had my three month evaluation tonight, and I'm down three pounds, down 3% body fat, and down some inches all over (I don't remember the exact inches, but the measurements were all good). It's great to see some results after my hard work.


Three pounds doesn't sound like much, but I am fine with losing slow and steady. This is a life change for me, not a quick fix. It would do me no good at all to go on a miserable deprivation/starvation diet for a few months, lose all my weight quickly, and then go right back to my old way of eating. Not only does that not work in the long run, but it is also very unhealthy and hard on the body. It is much better for me to learn the habit of healthy eating, allow myself some mistakes, and train to become stronger and healthier. I'm the tortoise, not the hare.


I did strength training (legs and abs) and spinning class tonight after my eval. Burned 604 calories. It was a good workout.

No comments: